Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week Seventeen Ends... Week Eighteen Begins

    Well, I finally breached the 30lb mark.  31.8 lbs lost as of Friday, which is pretty awesome.  People are commenting more and more about being able to see the difference in my face, in my body.  It's nice.  It'll be nicer when I can see the difference more, but I trust that it's happening, and that it's visible.


   I got back on track with the actual food stuff and portions finally.  And since I did manage to get past that 30 lb mark, I clearly hadn't gone TOO far off track to begin with.  Really, with crossing the 30 lb line, and getting my food back on track... the weight stuff isn't giving me as much of an issue this week as it has in the past.  


I know I haven't had a quality post in here a few weeks, and I'm sorry about that.  I'm sure I'll have plenty to talk about after my massage.  


   The good news is I am back on track.  Some small victories this week:


   My best friend moved into a new apartment and I can actually get up and down the stairs a few times before I feel like I want to die... and I can do the first trip pretty quickly actually.


   I can actually lift my foot up and rest it on my knee... that means that my stomach has actually shrunk as well, which is nice.  Because besides not being able to stretch that way before, my stomach was always in the way before. It makes putting on shoes a hell of a lot easier for one thing.


   Other than that, not much blog-worthy to report.  Hoping for a drama free week... maybe another pound or two gone by the time we meet again here.




    One of these days, I'll have something interesting to say again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment